This sparkling long drink brings freshness and lightness to a perfect mix of orange and Grand Marnier® liquor. It reveals the intense aroma of Carribean orange. French Cognac adds complexity and taste length.
- 1 part Grand Marnier® liquor (1.33oz)
- 1.5 parts fresh orange juice (2oz)
- 1.5 parts soda water (2oz)
- A wedge of lemon (optional)
- Garnish : 2-3 seasonal berries
- Ice cubes
- In a tall glass, pour Grand Marnier and orange juice over ice cubes. Fill up with soda water. Squeeze a wedge of lemon above the glass and add same wedge in the glass. Garnish with seasonal berries.
Replace soda water with Champagne for exciting and glamorous moments.